What Do You Do When You Accidentally Titty Fuck The President's Daughter Twice?

Now, a lot of this is top secret stuff, so I'm gonna have to be a little discreet. I rather not disclose which president's daughter I accidentally titty fucked twice, so I'm gonna purposely be vague about the time period. I'll do my best not to give anything away. It's a matter of national security, maybe.
At some point during my career as a world renown clinical psychologist and intimacy expert, I was invited to have dinner at the white house. And let me tell you, it was quite a special occasion. My wife at the time, which I won't name, adhering to my need to be discreet about the time period, was very proud of me.
When I arrived in Washington, I went straight to the hotel. Compliments of the president, I  was given a room at one of the finest, most prestigious hotels in the area. There in the room, I discovered a tux hanging on my bedroom door. The dinner was to be that very night, so I got a shower and dressed and was ready to go. Also compliments of the president, I had my own personal limo, which picked me up at the airport and when it was time to leave, took me to the white house.
When I arrived at the white house I was amazed by all the elegance. And also by all the other people invited to dine with the president. I have to admit, I thought, perhaps romantically, that it would be a somewhat intimate affair. Unfortunately, I was wrong. It was grand. And I was a bit lost in the sea of shimmering dresses and sparkling jewelry and any other means of advertising ones wealth. Far too wealthy for my usual crowd.
It stood to reason, if I was invited to this gala than certainly there should be other members of the academia present. I didn't recognize one.
I really wasn't sure what to do or how to keep busy. I was starting to wish they'd just start dinner so I could be done with the whole thing.
Somewhat nervous, I eventually found refuge on the outskirts of the crowded hall. There, I could remain even more anonymous than I already felt and quietly sip my wine. While I stood there, however, I was approached by a young woman.
The young woman was extremely beautiful. She was dressed in a long black gown. Her hair and makeup were like a movie star's. And her breasts, which were quite enormous, dominated the shape of her upper frame and formed a long line of cleavage, which there didn't seem to be any way of hiding in such formal attire. If I had to guess, I would put her age around 20-25.
"Hello," she said, somewhat nervously.
"Hello," I said.
"Aren't you Dr. Mosely Untreu?"
"Yes."
"We've been reading some of your work at school. I find it fascinating."
"Thank you."
"I'm Chloe," she said, though it is an alias for the sake of this story. In actuality, she gave me her real name but I hadn't a clue it was the same name as the president's daughters, since I never knew the president's daughters' names.
In preparation for this event, it's true, I had planned to study the names and faces of those who most likely to attend the dinner: ie, the first family, prominent cabinet members, prominent politicians. However, such intentions were lost, in favor of doodling on the computer and last minute packing for the trip.
"Hello, Chloe," I said, as polite as could be.
"I'm sure you absolutely hate it when people do this," Chloe continued. "But I'd really like to pick your brain about a few things."
"All right."
"First, let's find a quiet place."
"All right."
The young woman led me through a series of doors and hallways until we ended up in a large bedroom. I looked around, a little curious as to whose room it was. However, after a few spinning glances, I saw nothing that might personalize the room. Regardless, I said nothing.
Chloe sat down on the bed.
I stood.
"Why don't you sit down?" she asked and smiled, a bit unsure.
"I rather stand," I said, still holding my glass of wine. I set it on the computer desk. I noticed there wasn't even anything on the desk to personalize it, as if it could easily pass for a hotel computer desk. I surmised this must be a guest room, though it seemed themed for a girl, with the large canopy bed and pink motif.
"Sit. Please," Chloe asked again, somewhere in the neighborhood of pleading.
"All right." I sat down a few feet away from her.
"Only because I feel awkward if you don't," she added. "With a bosom like mine, I'm always self-conscious when someone's head level is above mine. Just a quirk of mine."
"I understand."
"And I simply can't stand up for another second. Not with these shoes. Speaking of which, I'm sorry but I must insist I take them off," Chloe said as she peeled her shoes off and set them on the floor.
"That's fine. Now, what did you want to discuss?"
There was a short pause, as she rubbed her feet. "Well, as I'm sure you've noticed. How could you miss them? I'm certain they're the first thing everyone sees when they look at me. Of course I'm talking about my enormous bosom."
"Yes, I've noticed." I smiled. "And I'm sure they're lovely."
"Thank you."
"So, what is it about them that you would like to discuss?"
Then Chloe proceeded to slide her gown straps down her shoulders and let her gown slowly fall free, buckling on her lap. Now, she was in a strapless black bra. Her large, fluffy breasts were barely secured, as the bra hugged the young woman tightly and her breasts even tighter.
"Do you mind?" Chloe asked.
"No. Whatever makes you feel comfortable."
"Well, I would like it very much if you looked at them." Then she reached behind to unfasten her bra, struggling at first, but then freeing her huge avalanche of tits, which jiggled with her every movement, as her fully erect brown nipples, which were quite large in their own right, fluttered about.

"Just as I thought. They're very lovely," I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts