What Do You Do When Your Wife's Niece Is Always Naked And/Or Masturbating In Bed?

My wife, who's very lovely, and very kind, recently confided in me about her sister's daughter. She and her sister, both, were worried that Kimberly was going through a terrible bout with depression. She was no longer interested in pursuing her career at Biggy Burger, where she had recently been promoted to assistant manager, but instead, was opting to shirk her newfound responsibilities in favor of spending everyday naked and/or masturbating in her bed. Due to my expertise in sexual health, rather than refer them to another physician, I reluctantly accepted the invitation to go, myself, to talk to Kimberly about these things.
It had been a while since I'd seen Kimberly. Probably a good three years, back when she was just finishing up high school. She was planning to go to veterinarian school but missed the deadline for classes. In the mean time, she decided she would find a job and raise some money. So, she started her career at Biggy Burger. At first, she hated it. But then, after the bulk of the staff were fired for stealing, she was quickly promoted. She went from head drive-thru personnel, night shift leader, night shift manager, day shift manager to finally assistant manager. During this fast track up the ranks of Biggy Burger, the time came and went yet again for Kimberly to sign up for veterinarian school, opting to work a little bit more, in hopes of moving out of her parent's house. Kimberly cycled through like this for a few years. Until she arrived in her present rut.
I arrived on a Tuesday morning. Only Sarah, my wife's sister, was home. Her husband is often away on business, and this day was no different.
"Hello, Mosely, I'm so glad you could come," Sarah said and gave me a tremendous hug. Sarah appeared quite worried about the situation. Her hair and clothes, which were usually so nice and neat appeared thrown together.
"Not at all. I'm honored you would ask me."
Sarah smiled. "I'm finishing up the dishes. Did you get a chance to grab breakfast? I have coffee going."
"Coffee would be lovely."
I followed Sarah into the kitchen. She poured me some coffee, remembering I take it with one cream and one sugar. Then she returned to her dishes in the sink. "So, did Jennifer fill you in on the circumstances?"
"Yes, I think I know everything I need to know. At least before I talk to Kimberly."
Then, as I sat sipping my coffee, the faint sound of a girl moaning in pleasure seeped out of the vent. I have to say, even though I had a good idea who this moaner was, the voice itself was so full of passion and delight, it was nearly impossible not feel at least a little something. In my case, it was the familiar feeling of my balls tingling. Luckily, blatant erection to speak of.
"She's up," Sarah uttered, as she dropped her head and cried at the sink.
I walked over to her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "There, there. Let's see if we can't get Kimberly out and about and contributing to society again, shall we?"
Sarah nodded, just as the sound of Kimberly suddenly wailing in ecstasy erupted from the vent. At the sound of Kimberly's sex-crazed crescendo and subsequent descent, I was at odds with my body, having to adjust myself. I did so discreetly. But then I noticed Sarah, herself, was also slightly amiss.
After a short pause, Sarah led me up the stairs and to Kimberly's room. Sarah knocked gently. Nothing. Sarah knocked a little louder. "Kimberly dear? We have a visitor," Sarah said softly as she entered the bedroom and shut the door slightly behind her. I listened as Sarah continued talking to Kimberly. "It's your Uncle Mosely. Remember? The Doctor. He's come all the way from California to speak with you. Isn't that wonderful? Won't you say hello?"
I pushed slightly on the door and there, on the bed, Kimberly, who appeared completely naked, but was wrapped in her bed sheets, was squatting, as if she might be riding someone or something in a sexual manner.
"Can I take the stuffed animal?" Sarah asked.
Kimberly, who was staring at me, lifted herself slightly, and pulled a stuffed giraffe out from underneath her and the sheets and handed it to her mother. Sarah took the stuffed animal by her fingertips and exited the room.
"Hello, Kimberly" I said.
"Hello, Uncle Mosely," Kimberly said. Then, while still covered by her sheets, she lied down on her back, up against a pillow. The tangled bed sheets, however, would only go so far, as Kimberly's little cone-like breasts rested on her chest.
"How are you doing?" I asked.
"Good," Kimberly said, quite sure of herself.
"How long has it been?"
"Three years."
"Yes. How old are you now?"
"21."
"Oh, old enough to drink."
"I've been drinking since I was 15."
"Oh, I see."
"I've been smoking pot since I was 16."
"Okay."
"And fucking guys since I was 12."
"All right."
"Fucking girls since I was 15."
"That's good to know."
"So, why did you come all this way?" Kimberly asked.
"Well, it's been a while. I thought we could talk."
"Just out of the blue? You decided to drive 200 miles just to come talk to me?"
"Sure, you're very important to me. You're very important to this family."
"Yeah," Kimberly said, rolling her eyes.
"You don't think you are?" I asked, as I walked over to her desk and pulled her chair over to her bedside and sat down.
"Sure. As important as anyone else, I guess."
"Of course. Everyone is important. Every member of this family is important to everyone else in this family."
"Is this what you came to tell me?" Kimberly reached over to the night stand and grabbed a cigarette and lighter and proceeded to light up.
"Well, I was hoping to ask you about something."
"What's that?"
"Well, I'd like you to tell me a little bit about what you've been thinking lately."
"Nothing special."
"What about this?" I said, waving my hands around.
"What do you mean?"
"Well, this lifestyle you've been living."
"Oh. Do you mean my lying around in bed all the time, naked and horny and fucking every inanimate object I can find?"
I cleared my throat. "Yes," I said weakly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts