What Do You Do When A Girl Rises From The Sea, Wet And Shivering, And Starving For Cock?


I can't tell you how many times I've had to field this very same question, especially since I've been living in the New England area. I think the only way to truly address it is by sharing my personal experience with this particular phenomenon.
About a month or two ago, I decided to go down to the shore. There's a little Chinese restaurant there that is quite good. I'm especially fond of the pork egg foo yung. I would direct you to it, but I rather not pinpoint my exact location, as this phenomenon, as far as location, should probably remain somewhat anonymous.
Anyway, after dinner, which wasn't quite as good as it had been in the past - from what I understand they've recently hired a new cook - so, this was a bit of a disappointment, I decided to take a stroll on the beach there.
Keep in mind, this was a few months, mid-October or thereabouts, so the air was quite chilly. I, myself, well, I had a nice, thick sweater and khakis on. I was warm but definitely could have been warmer. Perhaps I should have brought a scarf. No use worrying about it now.
As I was walking, for some time, mind you, I saw a figure in the water. At first, I thought it might be some sort of debris that washed up on the shore. I made a quick glance around, but there wasn't anybody around, save for a couple off in the distance playing frisbee with their dog.
I slowly approached this item in the water. And as I did so, I noticed it doing something. In actuality, it was getting up. It was standing up. With a bit of a struggle, it did stand up. I quickened my pace to see what it was exactly. And once I was within a hundred feet or so, I realized, in deed, it was a woman.
The woman was probably in her late thirties. She was sopping wet. She had a light dress, drenched and sticking to her. In fact, it was slipping off her, hanging at her waist, leaving her bare-chested. She had long black hair that was also soaking wet. The woman was hugging herself, shivering in the cold evening air. The woman, I noticed, was also looking somewhat malnourished, or at least a bit on the skinny, skeleton-like side. However, she wasn't so emaciated that she didn't have breasts. They weren't very big at all, but her dark brown nipples were beaming from the cold.
I approached. "Hello?" I offered, careful not to startle her.
She said nothing. She was only shivering. Her lips included, quivering too much to form a mere word.
I thought to give her my sweater and perhaps bring her back to my car, where I would blast her with the heat. The heater in my car can work wonders sometimes. Then again, I wasn't sure if bringing her to my car would be proper. Without even knowing who she was and if she was consenting. As a doctor, I must always be wary of situations that might mutate into a full-blown problem and jeopardize my license.
The woman stepped closer, out of the tide's reach.
"My name is Dr. Mosely Untreu," I said, stepping closer. "What is yours?"
"I'm hungry," she struggled to say.
"Okay. That's fine. We'll get you something to eat." I glanced back at the street that hugged the shoreline, wondering if there were any restaurants open.
I couldn't go back to the Chinese restaurant. I think I might have offended them when I informed them their pork egg foo yung wasn't as good as usual. I thought I was providing them with valuable information. In actuality, I found, the Chinese people there would have much preferred to be left in the dark on this matter. Some people simply refuse to be helped. 
Anyway, that's when I felt cold hands on my thighs. I looked down, and the woman was pulling on me. I thought, perhaps she might want my pants. I took no issue with that. So I started to loosen my belt and undid my khakis. The woman, who was now kneeling in front of me, waited and shivered, feeling the emptiness of her stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts